Why the fuck would you consider hitchhiking, you crazy bastard?
What the fuck are you going to bring with you to ensure you won't fucking die, you stupid fuck?
- A waterproof poncho
- 3-layered military sleep system with an intermediate cold weather bag, light patrol bag, and waterproof bivy sac all squished into one compression sac
- Jetboil personal stove
- 2 liter camelback
- Personal hygene products: toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, soap and mouthwash
- Zippo lighter with extra fluid & flint
- Bic lighter and matches
- Mini frisbee
- Android phone
- Books! A Farewell to Arms by Hemmingway, The Fall by Albert Camus, A Painted Bird by Jerzy Kosinski, and (of course) On The Road by Jack Kerouac ;)
- Swiss Army Tourist pocketknife
- Extra pair of clothes, hoodie, and more socks than I can keep track of.
-Belleville boots, for footware
- Food and moneys
Where the fuck are you going, you reckless shit?
When are you going to just give up on this pipe-dream and get a job, you commie hippie freeloader?
Who the fuck are you?
My name is Eli, and I am a 19 year old student living in Upstate New York. Originally from the Adirondacks, I have since moved around much of the state and have recently settled down outside of Rochester to go to college at Brockport State University of New York. I am majoring in Environmental Science with a concentration in Aquatic and Terrestrial Ecology, and have hopes to be a Forrester or Conservation Scientist after graduation. My family consists primarily of my two older siblings; an airborne combat medic in the Army Reserves and my sister who is in a Navy A-school for logistics. I have a love for humanitarianism, environmentalism, science and philosophy and am committed to constantly expanding my mind. If you see me around your neighborhood, please give me a lift.. (: